A team can not move forward without the right people on the bus. First we must put the right people on the bus, then place the right people in the correct positions.
Being apart of this security team has raised my global awareness and aptitude in the field.
The clients and employees believe in the Knox culture. Employee, The Knox Corps
"It feels good to enjoy what you do and who you do it for." - Employee, The Knox Corps
"Good employees turn into great executives." Employee, The Knox Corps
· Upon hire must already possess (and be maintaining) current Security+ CompTIA commercial certification (or higher, such as CISSP, etc.).
· Computing environment (CE) certification: upon hire must already possess (and be maintaining) current certification for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP). Within six months of hire must obtain and maintain Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure certification.
· Within six months of hire must obtain VMware Certified Professional – Cloud (VCP-Cloud) certification.
· A minimum of five (5) years experience or equivalent administrating networks and systems, worked directly in the career field during five (5) of the preceding eight (8) years.
· Must possess advanced IT administrator skills in remote administration, remote desktop, Group Policy Object (GPO) management, system backup and recovery, and monitor servers for performance evaluation and optimization.
· Must possess advanced IT Administrator skills in Collaboration Services, e.g., Adobe Connect Server, Chat Services, SharePoint Portal, Electronic Email (Exchange) Server.
· Must possess advance skills in datacenter management, Cloud Services, virtualization, storage area networks (SANs), data/system backups, and asset management.
· Must possess expert remote troubleshooting and customer service skills
· One System Administrator shall possess a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
The Knox Corps is committed to excellence in all we do ranging from servicing clients to selecting employees to service the clients. We believe in a winning culture that produces executives and a winning team that places the mission before themselves. Join the wiinning team and together let's secure the world to protect the billions of dollars that are transmitted through our global markets.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Security Analyst
Senior System Administrator
Provides information security subject matter expertise for the design, implementation and operational security objectives. Responsible for managing a portfolio of diverse clients in diverse industries providing IT Risk Management, Security Training/Awareness, Policy and Asset Inventory for to increase organizations security posture. Monitor and advise on information security issues related to the systems and workflow to ensure the internal security controls for the entire system are appropriate and operating as intended.
DETAILED STATEMENT OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Conducts information security risk assessments (Process & technical)
Designs security standards.
Advise clients on regulatory requirements and security best practices.
Assists in security awareness documentation.
Assists in the management of third-party security assessments.
Ability to communicate effectively in oral expression.
Ability to maintain accurate records and metrics;
General knowledge of the laws, regulations, policies, procedures, specifications, standards and guidelines surrounding frameworks and how it relates to the business.
PCI, ISO and HIPAA compliance experience required.
Project management experience required.
MINIMUM ENTRANCE REQUIRMENTS
BA or BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, CISM, CISA or Security+ certification
Seven+ years of progressive experience in information security.